- High Wasted Pants: As short as the crop top is, is as high as your pants should be. Make sure the two overlap as much as possible, so you don’t have to worry when you raise your hand!
- Over a Dress: This is genius! There is no risk of your stomach showing, while getting all the benefits of a crop top. Opt for a loose fitting crop top when wearing it this way.
- With an A-line skirt: Same rules applies here, make sure the bottom of the shirt and the top of the skirt overlap. If your looking for a fashionable, easy look for church, or dinner with friends, this is the way to go!
- As Matching Separates: I absolutely love the matching separates trend, especially when it’s with a crop top and
- Over another layer:The challenge with Crop tops, when your aiming for modesty, is to prevent your stomach from showing. What better way to do that then start with a dress, and layer!
Get the Look!: [show_shopthepost_widget id="72748"]